Occupational therapy helps children who have physical, sensory or cognitive challenges. Our occupation therapist helps with barriers that affect your child’s emotional, social and physical needs.
We provide comprehensive pediatric evaluations and ongoing therapy.
This includes addressing:
- Sensory processing
- Activities of daily living
- Fine motor development delays
- Handwriting difficulties
- Self-care training
- Environmental adaptations and adaptive medical equipment
- Play and social group skills
- Motor planning
- Zones of regulation program